You are here
How will we use this information?Updated Wednesday 16th November 2016 - 2:57 pm
Joanna Kori (joannakori.com) will use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To help us to monitor, analyse and improve our Digital Media Channels, products and services. This information helps us to understand which Joanna Kori (joannakori.com) content, products and services are most interesting, enjoyable and useful to our users, and if they are shared via social networks. The information also helps us to identify when errors occur within Joanna Kori (joannakori.com) Digital Media Channels and test different versions of a page or feature to see which one works best. All of which helps us improve Joanna Kori (joannakori.com) Digital Media Channels, products and services for our users.
- To allow you to take part in the interactive features of our Digital Media Channels, such as live chat interactions.
- To provide you with a more personalised experience. By looking at the information we have about you, we can create a more tailored experience. For example, we will do this by making content recommendations.
- To inform the way we commission future content for Joanna Kori (joannakori.com) . We will use aggregated and anonymous user data to help my commissioning teams understand what type of content our users like so that they can make more of it in the future.
- To help us improve our promotion mechanisms for our products and services. We will be able to serve you tailored, relevant promotions. For example, if we think that you are interested in food and health, you may find that we serve you content and product promotions from time to time that are food and health orientated. We may also tailor promotions based on information about your location, nationally recognised days and national holidays (e.g Mothers day).
Please note that Joanna Kori (joannakori.com) do not disclose personally identifiable information to any 3rd party organisation we may work with, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men under 30 have viewed a particular web page on a given day).
- To market services to you. We will send you information about our Digital Media Channels, products and services or other marketing activities, but only where you have signed up to receive these from us. Similarly, sometimes, third party partners will want to send you information about products and services, but will only do so if you have agreed to receive them by ticking an opt-in box.
- We will email you occasionally about the Digital Media Channels, products and services that you have signed up for (for example, to provide you with password reminders or to contact you about content and reviews you have submitted to us via our Digital Media Channels) so that we are able to deliver these services to you. We may also invite you to participate in surveys from time to time to help me understand what you think about our products, services and Digital Media Channels with the aim of making them better.